Axe FX III??? I almost had a heart attack!!!!

I think the next logical step for Axe Fx would be to increase the sample rate to 88.2 or 96k. A lot of the Pro Studio Fx are already running at 96k and also add word clock. This would make it a better Audio Interface which many of them already has this feature.

I think the next logical step for Axe Fx would be to increase the sample rate to 88.2 or 96k. A lot of the Pro Studio Fx are already running at 96k and also add word clock. This would make it a better Audio Interface which many of them already has this feature.

To be a better AI, before they should resolve the Mac USB bit crushing, crackling and noise problems...

To be a better AI, before they should resolve the Mac USB bit crushing, crackling and noise problems...

i'm not sure if that's for Fractal to resolve. a recent Mountain Lion update fixed USB audio issues for some older iMacs or something, but i think the crackle is for Apple to fix. Using my 01v96i via USB for long periods of time creates the same crackle sound that the Axe does.

i'm not sure if that's for Fractal to resolve. a recent Mountain Lion update fixed USB audio issues for some older iMacs or something, but i think the crackle is for Apple to fix. Using my 01v96i via USB for long periods of time creates the same crackle sound that the Axe does.

Happens with my NI Audio Kontrol interface as well. Hasn't happened with the Axe yet tho, strange... :)

No other piece of gear i have has this problem: zoom r24, maudio fast track, line 6 x3, ... None

Why? Is a matter of wrong engineering decision? But there is a huge user base with this problem. All of us have taken a different workflow to bypass or minimize the problem, but the fact and the evidence is that axe fx ii sucks as an ai 4 the mac platform

Back
Top Bottom