AFIII Axe-FX III High Gain Showcase!

kostein

Inspired
Hey guys. It's been a while since I posted anything but I finally got around making a video and I'm very excited to share it with you. It's the first video of a (hopefully long) series, starting off with the Diezel amp models. It's also the first time I'm talking in a video so you'll get to hear my glorious voice and accent (be gentle). Hope you enjoy!

I'm not a metal guy, but I enjoyed this. I like that you use bare bones presets (no fx). And your audio / video production is top notch.

I'm not a metal guy, but I enjoyed this. I like that you use bare bones presets (no fx). And your audio / video production is top notch.
Thanks man! Glad you enjoyed it even though you're not a metal guy 👍

Fantastic!!

Isolating the guitars totally helps in hearing the perceived difference (if any) in tracking!!

Great job coming across and the playing!!

I've got new love for the Diezels!!

Really loved your video! The accent and facial expressions take it to the next level, but my favourite is your tones and that riff!! Cool editing too btw, that makes it so easy to see what you have done with your tones.

Am I right that you double tracked the guitars?

Fantastic!!

Isolating the guitars totally helps in hearing the perceived difference (if any) in tracking!!

Great job coming across and the playing!!

I've got new love for the Diezels!!
Much appreciated! I totally agree that hearing the guitars solo is very helpful and I've always tried to have a part in my videos like that. You can really hear all the nuances that make up the tone that might not be audible in a full mix.
Great video,
Happy to see you back :)
Great to be back :D
Really loved your video! The accent and facial expressions take it to the next level, but my favourite is your tones and that riff!! Cool editing too btw, that makes it so easy to see what you have done with your tones.

Am I right that you double tracked the guitars?
Much appreciated! Yeah they're double tracked, panned hard left and hard right.

Thanks for all the feedback guys! It means a lot to me. I always strive to put out quality instead of quantity (which might not be the YouTube way nowadays) and to get to hear from you makes it all worthwhile 👍

I can't wait to finish putting together the next one :)

Back
Top Bottom