AFIII Axe-FX III High Gain Showcase #3 - ENGL Savage & ENGL Powerball

kostein

Inspired
Hey guys, I finished part 3 of the series a couple of hours ago and as the title suggests, I'm checking out the ENGL amp models on this one. I'm playing through 3 different presets on each amp model (2 Savages and 1 Powerball) which adds up to 9 in total.

I have to admit that the Engls have grown on me substantially since I started playing them a lot more while making the video. I love how aggressive they can sound and I feel that while they are amazing for heavy downtuned riffwork, they can also sound pretty good when the gain is low (although why would you wanna do that? :p)

In case you're wondering, I used my generic bass preset for the bass and for the drums I used SD3 with the Metal Machinery SDX.

I'd love to hear some feedback. Hope you enjoy! 🤘

Thank you for this demo and waiving of the pixie dust like delay and reverb. Good to hear the amps pure with tight playing.

I'm glad you like it guys, I really appreciate the feedback!

Thank you for this demo and waiving of the pixie dust like delay and reverb. Good to hear the amps pure with tight playing.
Yeah that's my thing with my demo videos. No frills. Just amp & cab and maybe a drive and/or EQ whenever it's needed. You can add the other fx if you want :)

Back
Top Bottom