AFIII Axe-Fx III High Gain Showcase #2 - 5150 & Family

Great job!
Love the 5150 family of amps. I played the original block letter from when they first came out around 1993 to 2009 when I bought the EVH 5153 and switched to those.
The 5153 in the Fractal is still my main preset.

Thanks man! They're probably my most used amp models along with the Diezels. They sound amazing and I lose myself quite often when I play on them.

Great variation comparison and the different tones you can get! It definitely helps to show how they sit with the bass and drums in a mix and then with the guitars solo'd.

KOstein is BACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK for the attack. Loved your previous showcase, lol, watched some today in fact before I saw this, sucks I dont have the 3; Any chance you want to update your axe 2 metal showcase presets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers.

Just wanted to say that the production quality on this is outstanding. The graphics that show the amp icon, snippets of axe edit along with transitions is great.
Thanks man! I really really appreciate that because even though I knew roughly what I wanted to do it took me some time and a lot of trial and error before I decided on the final look. Someone who I cannot name played a huge part as well, providing a lot of help.
Cat, chugs, tones. AWESOME video.
Thanks man. The funny thing about the cat is that she just shows up wanting attention while I'm in the middle of a shoot and I just roll with it :laughing:
Great variation comparison and the different tones you can get! It definitely helps to show how they sit with the bass and drums in a mix and then with the guitars solo'd.
I totally agree. I think it's very important to be able to hear the guitars in a mix and on their own. I've always tried to implement this on all of my showcase videos. You have a better understanding on what you are hearing.
KOstein is BACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK for the attack. Loved your previous showcase, lol, watched some today in fact before I saw this, sucks I dont have the 3; Any chance you want to update your axe 2 metal showcase presets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers.
It feels great to be back at doing videos again! I haven't updated the metal presets since I did the showcase 5-6 years ago, just never felt the need to. Actually the 2 is still on FW14 so yeah... :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom