Axe-FX III Goodies suggestion

Guitarboy

hi Cliff (OMG I just realized I’m so reckless),

As a future owner of axefx3 but also not a pro-musician, so just spending 1-2 Hours a day with Fractal stuff, I would LOVE some official goodies to remind me the best money I spent into your products.

Was thinking about some miniature Axe-FX III key fob or diecast or clipboard. Something well built and we could buy online.

Attachments

• 483EB461-BF53-4C08-A5D9-AE67382FDC53.jpeg
    483EB461-BF53-4C08-A5D9-AE67382FDC53.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 85
Every new Axe-FX III should include a Fractal guitar pick, a beer coaster and a case sticker just like Bareknuckles pickups. I'm sure none of us mind adding an extra month to the release timeline to make it happen! Lol

Don't know about the US, but in europe we get pralines with every fas order, courtesy of G66 :)

Even he said he was being “reckless,” and due to other behavior he has left/been banned from this forum. The reply you quoted was responding to the behavior in general I believe.

Thanks, @chris - I trust your judgement and that of the other mods in making appropriate bans.

My issue was that @Guitarboy posted something and the first response from @lqdsnddist seemed overly antisocial (I appreciate this response may be from other frustrating behavior from @Guitarboy, but in the context of this thread specifically, it seemed a bit unnecessary).

Thanks, @chris - I trust your judgement and that of the other mods in making appropriate bans.

My issue was that @Guitarboy posted something and the first response from @lqdsnddist seemed overly antisocial (I appreciate this response may be from other frustrating behavior from @Guitarboy, but in the context of this thread specifically, it seemed a bit unnecessary).
Yes. I typically wouldn’t share information like that, but there is context that goes among threads sometimes. Thanks.

Yes. I typically wouldn’t share information like that, but there is context that goes among threads sometimes. Thanks.

Absolutely. Also, people are people, sometimes we get frustrated with others. I build communities for a living, and see this with my clients all the time.

Also, @chris, you and the other mods do a remarkable job. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom