Axe-Fx III g66 Waitlist

Hi guys,

I hope you are all well. Just got an email from Sussi at G66. My MKII will be ready to ship at the end of the week. Just gotta sort out payment which I'll do tomorrow. Time to put the MK1 up for sale I think.

Anyone else's shipping at the end of the week?

All paid now, shipping either today or tomorrow. I don't expect it will turn up till next week now but you never know lol

Very Happy Happy very!

The first Axe-Fx III MK II shipment for Europe has arrived and yours will be ready to ship on Monday 😉. I enclose an order confirmation, please make sure that your address and phone number are correct. Please transfer the payment (EUR 2543) mentioning your order number xxxxx to:

Very Happy Happy very!

Mine turned up today with chocolates and Tshirt.
Wasnt happy with startup fan noise - but it soon went silent (I replaced the fan on my early version AXEIII that had the permanently running fan setup).
- EDIT - fan restarted after 5 mins - its still to noisy (like the previous fan on my early version)- will need to fit another silent fan which is poor that this hasnt been addressed..

Rest is (not surprisingly) very similar to my current Mk1!

Also fell for the "volume knobs all being at zero and hence no sound" scare!

Last edited:
- EDIT - fan restarted after 5 mins - its still to noisy (like the previous fan on my early version)- will need to fit another silent fan which is poor that this hasnt been adressed
I have never owned an axe.
Is that a known issue of the unit ?

I have never owned an axe.
Is that a known issue of the unit ?

Yes, depending on where you unit is. Mines under my music desk about 2 foot from my ear and it hums away, I can hear it when Im wearing my open back headphones. My PC is silent (has no fans) so the Axe noise is annoying. If it was rack mounted in a SKB case or similar the noise might not travel as far.

Back
Top Bottom