Axe-Fx III g66 Waitlist

I'll try them as well. Probably best to try the Fractal groups first. I've got a Matrix cab and rack amp I'm trying to sell as well. No takers on ebay or reverb yet. I'll try the FB groups as well.

Is that a Matrix rack amp? If so what version is it?

Got mine too just now only signed up on the 10th of sep. I must admit I already have a mk1 but I decided to upgrade to the mk2 am I mad? Are a few of you doing the same?

what the hell? I’ve been on the waitlist since September 4th and have nothing. 2 people reporting getting on the waitlist a week after me getting their invites?

what the hell? I’ve been on the waitlist since September 4th and have nothing. 2 people reporting getting on the waitlist a week after me getting their invites?

Did you get a waitlist confirmation email? I'd check with Sussi at G66 to make sure. Obviously I don't want to take someone's place on the waitlist if they are before me.

Did you get a waitlist confirmation email? I'd check with Sussi at G66 to make sure. Obviously I don't want to take someone's place on the waitlist if they are before me.

yep I got the confirmation email on 9/4, and that was it. Who is Sussi at G66 and do you know how I might get ahold of them? I sent an email to sales@fractal asking what was up with that.

On Fri, Sep 4, 2020 at 4:26 PM <waitlist@fractalaudio.com> wrote:
--- DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ---

THIS EMAIL FROM FRACTAL AUDIO SYSTEMS CONFIRMS WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR WAIT LIST REQUEST.

We will notify you immediately when your name comes to the top of the list. Because there are many variables, we are not able to estimate how long the wait for a given product will be.

If you have any questions, please contact sales@fractalaudio.com

A NOTE TO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS
As stated on our web site, this wait list is for shipping addresses in the US and CANADA only.
Customers in other regions should contact the International distributors listed on our web site.

Thank you,

Fractal Audio Systems”

yep I got the confirmation email on 9/4, and that was it. Who is Sussi at G66 and do you know how I might get ahold of them? I sent an email to sales@fractal asking what was up with that.

You live in Europe right? G66 is the European distributor for all things Fractal. Looks like you've emailed your place on the waitlist to Fractal in the US. So that might be the issue. Waitlist email for G66 is waitlist@g66.eu

https://g66.eu

nope I’m in the US, actually just a couple towns over from Fractal (like a 15 minute drive from them in New Hampshire.

That's why then you're on the US waitlist and we are on the European one. They are separate from each other as Fractal sells direct in the US.

Oh I get it now that this is the G66 ie european waitlist. But stil don’t get why people who are in Europe but got on the waitlist a week after me have their invites and I don’t, being in the states right next to them? Makes no sense.

That's why then you're on the US waitlist and we are on the European one. They are separate from each other as Fractal sells direct in the US.

Yea but that still makes zero sense if anything I should get the invite before you, right? As they have to send them to Europe for distribution? Why on earth would someone get in the waitlist a week later in Europe have their invite before someone from the same country as the manufacturer?

Oh I get it now that this is the G66 ie european waitlist. But stil don’t get why people who are in Europe but got on the waitlist a week after me have their invites and I don’t, being in the states right next to them? Makes no sense.

I'm not sure how it works to be honest but I guess it depends how far you guys are behind on the waitlist in the US. I'm sure the guys at Fractal said they had a shipment due soon.

Maybe check out the other waitlist thread? there will be some info on there no doubt.

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/axe-fx-iii-waitlist.162894/page-31#post-1996274

Last edited:
I'm not sure how it works to be honest but I guess it depends how far you guys are behind on the waitlist in the US. I'm sure the guys at Fractal said they had a shipment due soon.

Maybe check out out the other thread? there will be some info on there no doubt.

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/axe-fx-iii-waitlist.162894/page-31#post-1996274

Yea they're still back to July 20th according to that, why on earth can someone in Europe get on the waitlist September 10th and have an invite already and someone in the US can be on it since JULY still with NO invite? they're getting units but only in Europe? wth? We wait months and you wait a couple weeks? How does that make any sense?

Yea but that still makes zero sense if anything I should get the invite before you, right? As they have to send them to Europe for distribution? Why on earth would someone get in the waitlist a week later in Europe have their invite before someone from the same country as the manufacturer?
It is 2 completely separate waiting lists. They have nothing to do with each other.

Yea they're still back to July 20th according to that, why on earth can someone in Europe get on the waitlist September 10th and have an invite already and someone in the US can be on it since JULY still with NO invite? they're getting units but only in Europe? wth? We wait months and you wait a couple weeks? How does that make any sense?

Sounds like there's a lot more people buying the new MKII in the US compared to Europe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ole
I would suppose a certain amount get sent straight from the manufacturer to Europe and a certain amount to US and again a different amount to rest of world. It would be an added cost to get them all sent to the US to then be re-distributed around the world.

That would make perfect sense to me.

As much as I'd dislike to offend, but there are other countries just as important as the USA. ;)

I would suppose a certain amount get sent straight from the manufacturer to Europe and a certain amount to US and again a different amount to rest of world. It would be an added cost to get them all sent to the US to then be re-distributed around the world.

That would make perfect sense to me.

As much as I'd dislike to offend, but there are other countries just as important as the USA. ;)

Yea I wasn't trying to imply that the US is more important than other countries I'm just thinking that because the company is based in the US it is weird to me that someone in the same country as the company has like 10x the wait time as people in Europe. Whereas I figured if either region would end up with a longer wait time it would have been EU with the logistics of getting the units to them.

I'm sure you're right and the units are shipped directly to Europe without first being shipped to Fractal in the US. But still it seems to me if the waitlist got that backed up in the US they could/should do some order juggling and allocate some of the units previously destined for EU to catch up the US waitlist so they're not so out of wack.

Oh well, they're saying now they expect to have no more waitlist by late fall and be all caught up with orders so hopefully it won't even be an issue anymore and everyone will have their units and be happy.

Back
Top Bottom