Axe-Fx III g66 Waitlist

Waitlist G66

Thank you for signing up for the waitlist. We will inform you when we get an approximate shipping date.

I applied on September 10th.
When can I expect notification?

"Dear (almost) Axe-Fx III MK II Owner,

We expect to start shipping the new upgraded Axe-Fx III MK II next week, and yours should be ready in about two weeks. Please send us your address and phone number and we will send you an order confirmation and payment details when it’s ready to ship."

25th of August , here!

Got mine too just now only signed up on the 10th of sep. I must admit I already have a mk1 but I decided to upgrade to the mk2 am I mad? Are a few of you doing the same?

I will not upgrade now, just wait and see what FAS implements in the future. I don´t need more space for cabs and presets as I´m only using a few.

Got mine today too, its going to be a long two weeks.
I was September 10th. Sold my MKI to get a MKII

It's nice to know there's someone else doing the same. Did you manage to get a good resale price for it? I hope you don't mind me asking. I'm planing on selling my MKI when the MKII turns up, so it would be good to know what sort of price I could get for it.

It's nice to know there's someone else doing the same. Did you manage to get a good resale price for it? I hope you don't mind me asking. I'm planing on selling my MKI when the MKII turns up, so it would be good to know what sort of price I could get for it.
With what i got the upgrade should cost me about £100

No probs, there's a few amp sale groups on there. Plus no fees

I'll try them as well. Probably best to try the Fractal groups first. I've got a Matrix cab and rack amp I'm trying to sell as well. No takers on ebay or reverb yet. I'll try the FB groups as well.

Back
Top Bottom