FS Axe-Fx III for sale

James.Jeffery

Hi, I'm regrettably putting my axe fx 3 up for sale. Life has taken me in other directions as of late, and this has sat unused in my music room since I received it in July. It was literally turned on once for a few hours and has all the boxing and wrapping still. I took off the screen wrapping, and had placed it into a rack case.

I'm not sure what to sell it for. I paid for it on the wait list, and I realize I'm not going to be getting anywhere close to that number now, due to the adjusted value. I'm asking 2150. I'll add pictures later, or send some to anyone interested in buying.

Edit: I'm also in Canada, for if someone up here wants to buy, and not worry about import charges, which can be excessive. Also, I understand the sale price and the lack of warranty. Shoot me a pm, and lets discuss. Thanks anyone for looking!

Last edited:
Good luck with the sale but keep in mind that the buyer won’t have a warranty, as it’s only for original owner, and they are currently $2249 brand new.

Good luck with the sale but keep in mind that the buyer won’t have a warranty, as it’s only for original owner, and they are currently $2249 brand new.

Only for North Americans. Euros pay a thousand more. So if I had the money I'd be all over this, warranty be damned! Sadly I don't. :(

i just paid $2200 shipped for another listing because i didn't want to wait a couple months to get one.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm regrettably putting my axe fx 3 up for sale. Life has taken me in other directions as of late, and this has sat unused in my music room since I received it in July. It was literally turned on once for a few hours and has all the boxing and wrapping still. I took off the screen wrapping, and had placed it into a rack case.

I'm not sure what to sell it for. I paid for it on the wait list, and I realize I'm not going to be getting anywhere close to that number now, due to the adjusted value. I'm asking 2150. I'll add pictures later, or send some to anyone interested in buying.

Edit: I'm also in Canada, for if someone up here wants to buy, and not worry about import charges, which can be excessive. Also, I understand the sale price and the lack of warranty. Shoot me a pm, and lets discuss. Thanks anyone for looking!
Is this still available?

Back
Top Bottom