Axe-Fx III For guitar and bass live

Leon - thanks for the video. I do have a question for you. I noticed during the video you had a slight boost on the bass signal chain tied to your solo boost scene for guitar -- you controlled this via your foot controller. I was trying to assess how to run two guitars through separate signal paths and was wondering if you could control those via separate foot controllers, or if the two paths must remain linked. For example, Gtr 1 can turn effects or channels on/off independent of what Gtr 2 is doing (and vice versa), for example.

Leon - thanks for the video. I do have a question for you. I noticed during the video you had a slight boost on the bass signal chain tied to your solo boost scene for guitar -- you controlled this via your foot controller. I was trying to assess how to run two guitars through separate signal paths and was wondering if you could control those via separate foot controllers, or if the two paths must remain linked. For example, Gtr 1 can turn effects or channels on/off independent of what Gtr 2 is doing (and vice versa), for example.
Sure you could. In this preset, I think Leon just wanted to make sure the bass held strong and didn’t get crushed when he went to his solo tone.

In that case it's just to add a bit of extra grit to the bass sound when I play a solo. You could definitely use 2 FC controllers w and turn effects on/off and change channels independently. From memory @Admin M@ set up a rig like this for the Plini/Intervals tour.

@2112, Leon, I downloaded the Sansamp IR. I tried to use it in the both the IR block and the cab block, but I get no sound. I get sounds for your other IRs. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanx,
JW

Back
Top Bottom