1. We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.
    Dismiss Notice

Axe-Fx III first impressions

Discussion in 'Axe-Fx III Reviews' started by vintageguitarz, Jan 10, 2019.

1. vintageguitarz

vintageguitarz
    Expand Collapse
    Inspired

I was on the fence to get the New III for a while, then I decided to bite the bullet and now wait any longer. I have only clocked about an hour on the device but I was struck by how real the sounds are now. There is something 3 dimensional about the sound and the growl of the high gain amps is stellar. Its really hard to put a measurement on this but its more of feeling and what i am hearing through my monitors - Friedman AMS -12's. All I know is the ear candy is seriously addictive. Hope this helps anyone who had a Axe FX II and thought how much better could it get. Yes it's whole bunch better and I've barely scratched the surface.

NeoSound, Hubi and AlGrenadine like this.
  2. APOGEE123

APOGEE123
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

I have the Friedman's also and I'm hearing the growl too. I heard it for a few updates but it's getting prominent. I definitely love it

vintageguitarz likes this.