Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 8.00 Public Beta

Wonderfull job, as ever Leon. I don't wanna hijack the thread, but it would be great if you could do a video on how YOU do your videos, with what gear and workflow. The sound is killer, your voice is clear, and the quality of the vid is top notch. Keep on rocking'! ;) And thanks to Fractal for this new Beta!

I too would be very interested to know this! In any case, thanks for the great content Leon!

Improved amp modeling! All I can say is, it's about time. J/K.

I seriously don't know how it can get any better than it already was, but looking forward to getting out back to the studio to try it out. Cliff, you always amaze us with these continued improvements to nature's perfect prcoessor!

Sounds really good! I noticed my heavy presets are more tight and seems to have gotten rid of some low end issues with a little woomyness I had. Seems like a little less gain than before so I'm comparing to 7.02 in a minute.

Sounds really good! I noticed my heavy presets are more tight and seems to have gotten rid of some low end issues with a little woomyness I had. Seems like a little less gain than before so I'm comparing to 7.02 in a minute.
Ok, it seems less gainy but if I dig in a little more its there, maybe a dynamics thing or just me. I don't play real hard on the strings. It sounds good for sure!

Back
Top Bottom