Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 7.02 Public Beta

I don't know how widespread the slow Axe-Edit issue was (it didn't affect me at all) but everything so far seems just fine with this beta.

Thx again!

its a beta... feed back is encouraged... so...

this FW beta has "changed" the slowness but i'm not sure its "fixed"... i mean it works better but there is obviously some "framing" going on. It's like watching a 5fps video when it used to be 25fps on things like output meter. Still takes 5 seconds to change a heavy cpu preset scene. Better, but not like it used to be.

its a beta... feed back is encouraged... so...

this FW beta has "changed" the slowness but i'm not sure its "fixed"... i mean it works better but there is obviously some "framing" going on. It's like watching a 5fps video when it used to be 25fps on things like output meter. Still takes 5 seconds to change a heavy cpu preset scene. Better, but not like it used to be.
Do you have an FC connected?

Fixed wrong open loop gain calculation in power amp modeling (introduced in 7.00).

Sure! That's it! I thought it was me getting too old, crazy and grumpy. But it was just a wrong open loop gain calculation in power amp modeling... LOL :p :cool:

Last edited:
BTW: this is interesting. If I understand it correctly, at minute 16:42 of this video he says that the cheaper version of his signature guitar (made in Indonesia) feels the same and sounds the same than the US version

Maybe you meant to post this in your Nick Johnston thread? ;)

Back
Top Bottom