Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 7.01

I tried to throw a drive in front of the USA Clean amp last night and it sounded horrible, changed amp to a twin and it sounded correct. I reset the amp, and the drive, could not get it usable, sounded really thin and spitty. I can upload the patch tonight. Anyone else?

I tried to throw a drive in front of the USA Clean amp last night and it sounded horrible, changed amp to a twin and it sounded correct. I reset the amp, and the drive, could not get it usable, sounded really thin and spitty. I can upload the patch tonight. Anyone else?

Mine sounds OK Dave.

Try this ...

Attachments

• USA CLEAN.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
What is "so bad"?
While Im tweaking tones I change patches with axe edit hooked up. I like to A/B tones. The Axe edit worked perfect when I bought the unit a month ago. Then I did the update and now axe edit is VERY sluggish. I doesnt follow the axe fx changing patches and sometimes the knobs are slow as well. I do all my amp tweaking with axe edit. Never had a problem with the 2XL or the 3 until this update.

While Im tweaking tones I change patches with axe edit hooked up. I like to A/B tones. The Axe edit worked perfect when I bought the unit a month ago. Then I did the update and now axe edit is VERY sluggish. I doesnt follow the axe fx changing patches and sometimes the knobs are slow as well. I do all my amp tweaking with axe edit. Never had a problem with the 2XL or the 3 until this update.
And this is what is being addressed in the next update.

I've got a couple patches that are using 80 to 82 percent CPU, and when trying to edit these, Axe Edit has been really slow and eventually locks up. The funny thing is, I've just been restarting Axe-Edit and going till it freezes again, thinking this was just a consequence of having the CPU so high. If there's a fix coming for this though, that's all the better!! Thanks FAS!

Back
Top Bottom