Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 7.01

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-3/7p0/axefxiii_dsp_rel_7p01.zip

Firmware image now uses compressed initialization. This results in a smaller file size and faster firmware updates.
Added Input Select to Megatap Delay, Multitap Delay, Plex Delay, Reverb and Rotary blocks.
Fixed Input Impedance not set correctly if an active effect is in a different row and prior column than the effect that should be controlling the impedance.
FC: Fixed stand-in switches not activating the down half of their assigned function.

Last edited by a moderator:
Firmware image now uses compressed initialization. This results in a smaller file size and faster firmware updates.

Added Input Select to Megatap Delay, Multitap Delay, Plex Delay, Reverb and Rotary blocks.

Fixed Input Impedance not set correctly if an active effect is in a different row and prior column than the effect that should be controlling the impedance.

FC: Fixed stand-in switches not activating the down half of their assigned function.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had no idea that an effect could control Input Impedance. Could anyone save me a search through the manual for how this works?

Just updated -

EDIT EDIT: Figured out the issue with external stand in switches not behaving as expected. Turns out using "FOLLOW HARDWARE", Reverse polarity was the key for me. That combo, along with this update has things working perfect!!!

Thank you Cliff and team!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom