Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 6.03

I just noticed a possible bug/feature. I know that with FW6 the front panel tuner access switched from the B button press to the A button press, however I still have to press the B button to exit the tuner. Press A to enter but B to exit. Can anyone else confirm please?

Thanks for all the great work Cliff and team!!!
I didn't even realize this... I always just push Exit ...

Updated to the latest firmware and Axe-edit. In rehearsal today I was not able to turn on/off the amp bright switch and input boost using axe-edit on several different amp models (all of the ones I tried).

Updated to the latest firmware and Axe-edit. In rehearsal today I was not able to turn on/off the amp bright switch and input boost using axe-edit on several different amp models (all of the ones I tried).
I just tried this on a half dozen amps and I couldn't reproduce the problem. Make sure the bright switch isn't assigned to a modifer. If it's being controlled by a modifier it'll have bright, yellow light on below it in Axe-Edit III like this:

If you right click on the Bright Switch it'll show you what the attached modifer is:

Could be one of those refresh after new firmware maybe?

As a long time Fractal user, and a computer geek most of my life, I found this a bit odd. I updated the firmware (from 5.03 to 6.03) on my backup AxeFXIII this morning, and after it rebooted, pressing any of the soft buttons (A-E) did nothing. I let it sit for over 10 minutes, just in case this might still relate to sluggish response after initial boot, but the screen just flicked, as if going off and back on. I rebooted a second time, just to see if anything changed, and got the same results. I decided to try connecting via Axe-Edit III and it and the FC-12 communicated and controlled the AxeFXIII just fine. On a whim, I decided to try the soft buttons one last time and all the soft buttons again activate their respective functions. I mainly bring this up just in case this is of some value to Fractal (or other users, but this may just be a one off).

Since I've uploaded firmware 6.03 I've noticed that during the initial boot up this screen appears. I've upgraded from 2.(something) and never seen this before. Can anyone tell me if this is normal?

Thank you.IMG_2148.JPG

Back
Top Bottom