Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 6.03

I just tried out the Performance Mode. It is really Awesome. I have the global Knobs set up for all presets and the preset Knob sonly with the most important ones. It feels like an amp and it is much faster to make some changes during play time.

Great Feature and a big improvement for live situations.

Once again, many thanks to Cliff and the FAS team for their never-ending pursuit of musical and technical happiness!

I just noticed a possible bug/feature. I know that with FW6 the front panel tuner access switched from the B button press to the A button press, however I still have to press the B button to exit the tuner. Press A to enter but B to exit. Can anyone else confirm please?

Thanks for all the great work Cliff and team!!!

Yep. Noticed this in 6.02.

@FractalAudio just noticed a small bug:

Selecting the tuner from the home screen has moved from B to A, but exiting the tuner hasn't. You still need to press B to exit. Not a huge thing but not expected behaviour.

A friend pointed out a strange thing, that happens also to me:

PlexDly block sounds right after the cab, but totally different (worst) between amp and cab. Settings are the same
All other block effects sound the same in the two positions.

fw 6.03
settings attached

Attachments

• Schermata 2019-07-01 alle 23.23.21.png
    Schermata 2019-07-01 alle 23.23.21.png
    195 KB · Views: 24
PlexDly block sounds right after the cab, but totally different (worst) between amp and cab. Settings are the same
What input settings are you using on the CAB block? If you think about those settings and the problem you're reporting you'll see what it sounds different depending on where you place it. It's not a bug.

A friend pointed out a strange thing, that happens also to me:

All other block effects sound the same in the two positions.

fw 6.03
settings attached
Is the Plex in stereo going into a mono cab?

I just noticed a possible bug/feature. I know that with FW6 the front panel tuner access switched from the B button press to the A button press, however I still have to press the B button to exit the tuner. Press A to enter but B to exit. Can anyone else confirm please?

Yep, I confirm.

Back
Top Bottom