Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 6.02, Axe-Edit 1.01.09 and FC Firmware 1.08

Anyone else having a problem installing Fractalbot on OSX? I've downloaded it twice, but when I try to install it, I get "The operation couldn't be completed (com.apple.installer.pagecontroller error -1.)"

This is the first time since I got my III, over a year, that I've had a problem installing anything related to it. Most works without a hitch.
Did you read the notes about installing on Mac?

Edit:

Link: https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/fractal-bot-3-00-00.151876/post-1807103

Anyone else having a problem installing Fractalbot on OSX? I've downloaded it twice, but when I try to install it, I get "The operation couldn't be completed (com.apple.installer.pagecontroller error -1.)"

This is the first time since I got my III, over a year, that I've had a problem installing anything related to it. Most works without a hitch.
I had that too. What worked for me was to delete FractalBot from the Applications folder using Finder and then install the new version of FractalBot after downloading it from the FAS site.

made the mistake of using Chris's old update video. Can't get my FC-6 out of failsafe mode. I don't have an old version of Fractal Bot to downgrade to. Any thoughts on how to remedy? Have a gig this weekend! Yikes.

made the mistake of using Chris's old update video. Can't get my FC-6 out of failsafe mode. I don't have an old version of Fractal Bot to downgrade to. Any thoughts on how to remedy? Have a gig this weekend! Yikes.
Just use the latest FractalBot and the new method.

[QUOTE="FractalAudio, post: 1807244, member: 7762"

I was thinking about running an FC-6 for my guitar tech to run basic scenes while I keep my FC-12 on stage. Can this be done or do they need to match, i.e. FC-12 to FC- 12 and 6 to 6? Mismatch? 12 and 6? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="FractalAudio, post: 1807244, member: 7762"

I was thinking about running an FC-6 for my guitar tech to run basic scenes while I keep my FC-12 on stage. Can this be done or do they need to match, i.e. FC-12 to FC- 12 and 6 to 6? Mismatch? 12 and 6? Thanks.
You can configure them any way you like. Mirrored or not. Identical or not.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom