Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 6.02, Axe-Edit 1.01.09 and FC Firmware 1.08

Ya know what would be nice, is if the squares around the Block types on the performance screen were color coded for a quick visual cue.

What does change between 6.01 and 6.02 in Dumble amps? (or in amps in general?)
Can't see mention about it in the release notes
Maybe it sounded great before this release? I don’t know. I’ve only used the preset with this release.

You’re reading things that were not written.

What exactly happens?
Updated both, worked fine...for a short while...like 15 minutes worth of playing. Made a change to one of my patches, the thing froze up on me. FC would not change anything, the select knob would not change patches, nothing. rebooted, same results. Made a b/u before updating, loaded them in, same results. Also it seems to take a lot longer (like 30+ seconds) for the Axe screen to display anything after it boots. Reloaded the latest firmware again, same thing. Resetting this thing back to recovery, then 5.08 where everything worked. Hope the FC 1.08 works with that.

Thanks for great update!

Now I'm trying to Filter's LFO,it works and visible those function in Axe-FX III's display but when I open Filter block in Axe-Edit III(ver1.01.09),Enable and Type window are blank and I can't select anything at those windows...

Thanks for great update!

Now I'm trying to Filter's LFO,it works and visible those function in Axe-FX III's display but when I open Filter block in Axe-Edit III(ver1.01.09),Enable and Type window are blank and I can't select anything at those windows...
Refresh after new FW in settings.

was the screen completely black?
Yep sure was. For shits n giggles, I just finished trying to install 6.02 from scratch, same results! A little frustrating for sure, but I'm not too concerned over the performer screen anyway. Taking it back down to 5.08 as I type.

Back
Top Bottom