Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 6.02, Axe-Edit 1.01.09 and FC Firmware 1.08

UPDATE....emergency boot, 6.02 same problems. re-downloaded the 6.02 in the event I snagged something amiss in the first download, same thing. emergency boot load to 5.08 and it runs like a champ!! Don't know why, but my Axe does not like the 6.02. FC 1.08 works fine with the 5.08 too. Maybe I'll give it another try when 6.0+ or 7 comes out.
What exactly happens?

Just for any concerned Mac users, I installed these updates last night and it has been working very well since then. I'll be using it live tomorrow for sure!

This is a wonderful firmware release!

Any chance we'll ever get the ability to add parameters to the performance screens without having to use Axe Edit? It's not an issue for me currently, but I could see needing it in some situations or down the road.

Love all the new goodies! Thanks! (and thanks @chris for your video!)

This is a wonderful firmware release!

Any chance we'll ever get the ability to add parameters to the performance screens without having to use Axe Edit? It's not an issue for me currently, but I could see needing it in some situations or down the road.

Love all the new goodies! Thanks! (and thanks @chris for your video!)

I think without axe edit from the front panel would be hard to do
You would essentially have to go
To the control be able to copy it and go to perform and paste
Not impossible but probably pretty time consuming at a gig

going from 6.01 to 6.02, seems there's a little less dynamics and highs on my main patch. I'll try tweaking when I get home from work this evening.

There were no changes to the amp modeling. Any perceived differences are imagined.

It could also be linked to the four 9 month old kittens in the house using my little iloud monitor as a springboard to bounce onto the stairs landing. They’ve knocked it off the end table about 20 times. I may need to Velcro it to the table or Velcro the kitties tails to the floor :oops:

It could also be linked to the four 9 month old kittens in the house using my little iloud monitor as a springboard to bounce onto the stairs landing. They’ve knocked it off the end table about 20 times. I may need to Velcro it to the table or Velcro the kitties tails to the floor :oops:
Nothing a little cat-juggling can't cure... ;)

I was thinking about getting that iLoud speaker (single speaker, not the studio monitors). What's your opinion on it?

Four?!!! I can only imagine the amount of destruction.

I too had an issue after I'd loaded FM 6.02, when I tried updating the FC to 1.08. It seemed all went well in the first attempt, but I rebooted the AX3, and when the FC came back on it too was still stuck in Failsafe mode. I went through the upload process for the FC once again, and again rebooted the AX3. This time I left it off a couple minutes. When the FC powered up, the new 1.08 was displayed and is working nicely. Just for edification sake.
I have the same problem. But even after waiting a couple of minutes my FC6 was still stuck in Failsafe mode. Tried to reinstall FC 1.06. But still the FC is stuck in Failsafe mode.
Any tips?

I am also stuck in Failsafe mode after updating to FC firmware FC1.08 .. Hope there is a work around .

All new shiny EVERYTHING on a Friday night! Sweet!

@Burgs' Dumble preset is sounding particularly amazing with this update.

What does change between 6.01 and 6.02 in Dumble amps? (or in amps in general?)
Can't see mention about it in the release notes

Back
Top Bottom