Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 6.02, Axe-Edit 1.01.09 and FC Firmware 1.08

I'm still on 5.0.8 and wondering about this filter block issue before updating. I have a filter in most presets for volume boost. The modifier being an expression pedal. So is it the block or the modifier thats causing problems. Like if I were to delete the filter in all presets, upgrade and add them back is there still an issue?
I have many presets with a filter block for volume boosts connected to an expression pedal & have had no issues. It seems it's filter blocks with an LFO, pitch, envelope or maybe all automated modifiers.

I'm still on 5.0.8 and wondering about this filter block issue before updating. I have a filter in most presets for volume boost. The modifier being an expression pedal. So is it the block or the modifier thats causing problems. Like if I were to delete the filter in all presets, upgrade and add them back is there still an issue?
Same... I'm going to wait this one out since Cliff hasn't yet commented.

I have many presets with a filter block for volume boosts connected to an expression pedal & have had no issues.

I have a filter block on every preset for volume boosts and haven't had any issues so far. No problems with the Axe FXIII or FC-12. Axe Edit also seems to be working fine on my iMac.

I have the same problem. But even after waiting a couple of minutes my FC6 was still stuck in Failsafe mode. Tried to reinstall FC 1.06. But still the FC is stuck in Failsafe mode.
Any tips?

Try updating the FC again, then don't reboot the Axe-FX III: just power cycle the FC by unplugging the FASLINK cable.

Same here - I actually have the main controller LFO as a modifier on the filter frequency in a few of my presets. I'll probably hold off upgrading for a bit.

It seems to be a modifier on the Frequency only. My “boost” Filter block that I turn on and off causes no issue at all. We’re working on it.

Why am I unable to find this. The link in the OP takes me to the support page. I hit downloads for Axe 3 and get a link to 5.08 firmware.

Am I overlooking something?

It only happens if a modifier is attached to the Frequency parameter in a Filter block. A fix is currently being beta tested.
The awesomeness behind this company and its users, not only do the users help out and offer advice/solution (THANKS CHRIS!!) but the owner himself addresses issues, works on the firmware to fix things, and on a Sunday no less!! I tell myself almost daily that the AxeFx is the best piece of equipment I've ever purchase...going back the to II.......now guitars, that's a whole other topic for gear purchase :). THANK YOU FAS and Co

I just checked all 3 links and there is no problem. Can download all 3.

You mean for the FC and the editors (one for Mac, one for PC)? The link for the firmware is still down

Axe-Fx III Firmware:
[EDIT]Firmware removed due to Filter block modifier bug[/EDIT]

Axe-Edit:
Windows:
www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/Axe-Edit-III/Axe-Edit-III-Win-v1p01p09.exe
Mac:
www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/Axe-Edit-III/Axe-Edit-III-OSX-v1p01p09.dmg

FC Firmware:
http://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/fc/1.0/fc_rel_1p08.zip

You mean for the FC and the editors (one for Mac, one for PC)? The link for the firmware is still down

Axe-Fx III Firmware:
[EDIT]Firmware removed due to Filter block modifier bug[/EDIT]

Axe-Edit:
Windows:
www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/Axe-Edit-III/Axe-Edit-III-Win-v1p01p09.exe
Mac:
www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/Axe-Edit-III/Axe-Edit-III-OSX-v1p01p09.dmg

FC Firmware:
http://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/fc/1.0/fc_rel_1p08.zip
I see the message and thought you could not get any to work.,
I just clicked each one of your 3 links and they all allowed me to download the files.
If the 3 links are dead, I suggest flush your browser's cache or use another browser.

Back
Top Bottom