Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 6.01

Isn’t there 30 ie 2 pages of 5 manual modifiers and10 per preset performance controls and 10 global performance controls? But If the manual modifiers can’t have their names changed on the screen, then it will be difficult to use all 10 unless you have a great memory of what they control!

I just updated from 5.08 to 6.01 and had a problem concerning the pitch block. Immediately after updating to 6.01 the modifier for the pitch block had somehow been assigned to the envelope follower on the input gain knob. None of the pitch effects channels A,B,C, or D worked correctly because of it. The input gain knob was moving on it's own from 0 to 15. This was on my main template that has never had an envelope follower assigned to the pitch blocks.

After discovering what the problem was I went in and unassigned it and the pitch blocks worked correctly. Then I copy and pasted the fixed pitch block my first 40 presets. Everything seems to be fine now.

Last edited:
I just updated from 5.08 to 6.01 and had a problem concerning the pitch block. Immediately after updating to 6.01 the modifier for the pitch block had somehow been assigned to the envelope follower on the input gain knob. None of the pitch effects channels A,B,C, or D worked correctly because of it. The input gain knob was moving on it's own from 0 to 15. This was on my main template that has never had an envelope follower assigned to the pitch blocks.

After discovering what the problem was I went in and unassigned it and the pitch blocks worked correctly. Then I copy and pasted the fixed pitch block my first 40 presets. Everything seems to be fine now.
I will have to wait for this to be resolved as I use the pitch block extensively.

If it was beta, it would say so in the title. The website is always slower to be updated. The forum is the best place to find the latest firmware.

I am accustomed to the website lagging a bit behind, but I believe that Fractal Bot normally reflects the latest version almost immediately. I usually update within a few days and let Fractal Bot download the update for me.

I am accustomed to the website lagging a bit behind, but I believe that Fractal Bot normally reflects the latest version almost immediately. I usually update within a few days and let Fractal Bot download the update for me.
I don't know where Fractal Bot gets it's link to a new firmware but I never go by that, always by what's on the forum. That is the fastest way & I can see any potential issues that may come up on a new firmware.

Trying to set 2 Perform Controls for "Output Mode" on Amp1 and Amp2. The settings do not seem to hold across all scenes; and setting these in the "Global" tab does not keep them set from one preset to another. Not sure if I understand well how these control settings are supposed to work across scenes and/or presets. Any guidance would be helpful.

Trying to set 2 Perform Controls for "Output Mode" on Amp1 and Amp2. The settings do not seem to hold across all scenes; and setting these in the "Global" tab does not keep them set from one preset to another. Not sure if I understand well how these control settings are supposed to work across scenes and/or presets. Any guidance would be helpful.
Scenes don't work that way.
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...its-without-altering-tone.151606/post-1804063

The Performance screens are just a place to 'copy' existing parameters into, for quick access. They have nothing to do with scenes and/or presets.

Back
Top Bottom