Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 6.01

Are you selecting the control (clicking on it with the LH mouse button) first

Yes. It seems to be an issue with the Global as I can right click on a blank space and add a block but as soon as I left click to highlight the feature right click no longer works nor does the cntrl+Function.

The Axe 3 Firmware is Beta 6.01.

Axe Edit is at 1.01.08 (09 Beta as Joe mentioned)

Last edited:
can somebody please give an step by step example how to use this Feature:

"Added five “Manual” controllers to Controllers menu. These can be used as modifiers for real-time manipulation of parameters from the front Panel."

THANKS in advance :).
I tried to assign a Manual Controller to two controls at the same time the e.g Drive on Amp1 and Amp2 and then to add these to the Perfomance Screen from the Controller page (in the same way as one can add any block Parameter to Performance Screen), but was not successful.

AXE FW 6.01
AXE EDIT 1.01.09 beta 2

In case your PC already has hotkey functions on F1 - F10 there should exist an fn key or similar. If so press the fn together with FAS's combinations.

can somebody please give an step by step example how to use this Feature:

"Added five “Manual” controllers to Controllers menu. These can be used as modifiers for real-time manipulation of parameters from the front Panel."

THANKS in advance :).
I tried to assign a Manual Controller to two controls at the same time the e.g Drive on Amp1 and Amp2 and then to add these to the Perfomance Screen from the Controller page (in the same way as one can add any block Parameter to Performance Screen), but was not successful.
The Manual controllers work the same as any other modifier. You don't put them on the Performance page. You just go to the Controllers > Manual page and turn the knobs as needed, depending on what parameter you've attached them to.

The Manual controllers work the same as any other modifier. You don't put them on the Performance page. You just go to the Controllers > Manual page and turn the knobs as needed, depending on what parameter you've attached them to.

Thank you, so I tried this:
  • Block View -> right click on Input Drive -> Edit Edifier -> Select Manual 2 ->
  • Turn knob 2 on the AXE FX-> but it is not reacting ...
What I'm missing?

• Block View -> right click on Input Drive -> Edit Edifier -> Select Manual 2 ->
What I'm missing?
Are you looking at the manual control page when you turn the knob?

If not, then you’re doing the contextual control of whatever page you’re on. (It might be “no function.”)

What I'm missing?

Have you also added the Manual2 modifier to the performance page (in the second position so it’s controlled by knob 2)?

Back
Top Bottom