Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 6.01

Thanks Cliff!

Now that Mark Day (yes, Mark Day hisownself!) helped me to finally get Axe-Edit lll running properly, and that I've figured out how best to tweak my FC-12 for my workflow, and that this FW is out... I'm gonna be a happy puppy for a while!! :D :cool:

As info, I'm still having the same issue (on a Mac) as on 6.00b where the Fkeys no longer work to assign/remove the Perform controls. The pop-up selection using Control-click works fine, so didn't know if this was intended. Probably forthcoming, as the memory issue was the most important to resolve.

Sweet. If all goes well I should be reunited with guitars and Axe tomorrow - can’t wait to try this out.

I love how most of these updates are released on the day of a rehearsal so I get to try them out before going live. Thank as always Cliff and FAS Team!!

@FractalAudio I think there's a bug, destroyed my dry wet preset.
I use the front input for the dry sound and the back input 2 for a wet with some external pedals. input 2 got muted suddenly
Can anyone help me as I have an urgent show and my axe now is dead?
Can anyone also explain me how to reset the previous firmware
Apologies for the stress but this bug has literally destroyed the work of many months :(
Thanks

Attachments

• Rafa - Magic Queen not working.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 15
@FractalAudio I think there's a bug, destroyed my dry wet preset.
I use the front input for the dry sound and the back input 2 for a wet with some external pedals. input 2 got muted suddenly
Can anyone help me as I have an urgent show and my axe now is dead?
Can anyone also explain me how to reset the previous firmware
Apologies for the stress but this bug has literally destroyed the work of many months :(
Thanks
Just install the previous firmware using Fractal-Bot. It will install any firmware file you give it.

I confirm keep resetting and neverm
Just install the previous firmware using Fractal-Bot. It will install any firmware file you give it.
Thanks so much, will try to upload it, my bad as I should give every firmware a couple of weeks for people for test but I guess that firmware for a non standard setup just did not work and screwed up the sound :(
My axe is receiving the signal for input 2 doesn't get anything out so would be good if the bug is checked

I confirm keep resetting and neverm

Thanks so much, will try to upload it, my bad as I should give every firmware a couple of weeks for people for test but I guess that firmware for a non standard setup just did not work and screwed up the sound :(
My axe is receiving the signal for input 2 doesn't get anything out so would be good if the bug is checked
Working fine here. Sounds like you have Input 2 misconfigured in the I/O.

Unfortunately no matter which firmware I load now, went back to 5.,02 that I had anything coming from input 2 gets an output full of reverb and Damaged, Cliff will appreciate if you can assist with the bug, apologies for the stress but is just my tool for work

Thanks,

It seems to have a little issue here and maybe it can help someone else.
when you click on the controllers tab in ae, the sound was muted
I dug it and in fact, the problem comes from the volume block.

when you click the Controllers tab, the value of the volume block changes from 10 to 0. (with ae 1.09b2)

I've resetted the block and re-linked it to my usual global block#G1 and everything went back to normal.

Last edited:
Trying to go back to my 5.02 destroyed my axe and sticks blocked to the initiating global

@FractalAudio what can I do? Shall I cook tact G66 as a defective unit or is a bug caused by a firmware and can be sorted?
I really regret having upgraded today, please help me I have an urgent show and this is ruined my setup

Trying to go back to my 5.02 destroyed my axe and sticks blocked to the initiating global

@FractalAudio what can I do? Shall I cook tact G66 as a defective unit or is a bug caused by a firmware and can be sorted?
I really regret having upgraded today, please help me I have an urgent show and this is ruined my setup
Install 6.01 and reset your system.

I try to re-start the unit holding home as states in the manual @FractalAudio and I have an empty black screen that displays in the middle initiating global
Axe is dead, what can I do mate, thanks SO MUCH in advance

Hold EDIT while powering up.

BTW, tested your preset and Input 2 works fine here.

I try to re-start the unit holding home as states in the manual @FractalAudio and I have an empty black screen that displays in the middle initiating global
Axe is dead, what can I do mate, thanks SO MUCH in advance
1. Power down the unit and wait five seconds.
2. Power on holding both PAGE LEFT and PAGE RIGHT buttons until the Emergency Utility page appears.
3. Update as normal using Fractal-Bot.

Back
Top Bottom