Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 6.01

Just thought of something, since I am having no issues with Windows 10. For those having issues with Windows 10, make sure your OS is 64-bit. I don't know if AXE Edit even works on 32 bit. But I thought it's worth mentioning.

I just reconfirmed that all the Perform hotkeys are working on Windows 10 for me. For those of you having issues, do you have an international keyboard layout or a custom keyboard? Does your keyboard use the standard Windows driver or are you using a custom driver?

I can't add parameters to Performance pages via my Mac Book. Nothing happens. Waiting for the Axe Edit update :(

In Axe edit you can just select the control and then "right click" it to bring up the menu to select where to put it in the perform screen.

Tried it and the same result. I've tried right clicking and that does not work either. It works to insert a block and in other programs but not for the Perform-Global. Tried Shift+F10 to bring up the right click function which also didn't work. Supposed to be an update of Axe Edit coming in a day or so. I'll just have to wait.

Are you selecting the control (clicking on it with the LH mouse button) first - you must have selected it (which is shown by a light grey box around the control in Axe edit) before it can be assigned. This caught me out at first.

Back
Top Bottom