Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 6.01

I have a problem.
I updated the Axe Fx III to 6.01 (from 5.08) and USB Firmware Update v1.08. Now everything is OK, boot OK, no problem. Exe-Edit III (Windows 10 ver.) is at version 1.01.08 (and it shows that this is the last version 'No update available').
Problem is that in Axe-Edit the functions to assign any parameter to PerformPP or PerformGbl doesn't work (a popup menu or a hot-key combination doesn't work).

I have a problem.
I updated the Axe Fx III to 6.01 (from 5.08) and USB Firmware Update v1.08. Now everything is OK, boot OK, no problem. Exe-Edit III (Windows 10 ver.) is at version 1.01.08 (and it shows that this is the last version 'No update available').
Problem is that in Axe-Edit the functions to assign any parameter to PerformPP or PerformGbl doesn't work (a popup menu or a hot-key combination doesn't work).
yup... same issue and running Mac OS Mojave. No idea what's going on!

Setting the Perform-Global controls are working fine on my Mac 10.14.5, but the Perform-Preset keyboard controls still don't seem to do anything at all. And to be clear, the keyboard hotkeys worked just fine when doing the same on firmware 5.09b. I've also tried Shift + F1-F10, Shift + Fn + F1-F10, and quite a few other combos, just in case. Help?? :)

Same for me

In case you guys missed this as it was buried in other thread
There is a new Axe edit version coming. That will have a performance window and have drag and drop
Feature that should eliminate the need for hot keys and make the process easier

The ETA was a couple of days
And don’t forget that hot keys are not required to use from axe-edit, the pop-up menus (control-click) work perfectly and IMO are easier to use than the hot keys.3833EDA9-7F33-46C6-A877-BBEBC2C458FD.jpeg

And don’t forget that hot keys are not required to use from axe-edit, the pop-up menus (control-click) work perfectly and IMO are easier to use than the hot keys.View attachment 55860

Totally agree hot keys seem to be causing most issues for people
With the drop down or The forthcoming drag and drop should end that
For me drag and drop like quick build is the fastest and easiest especially for people who are maybe not computer savy

Back
Top Bottom