Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 6.01

Using a laptop with pad. When I right click no options pop up. I'll keep playing for a while and try again later.

i'm getting a weird flutter when switching presets on my FC-12. I tried reinstalling and unplugging FC-12, The switch to the new preset is quick but then kind of stutters on itself if that makes sense. I have the latest axe-edit and did the refresh after updating and didn't experience this prior to updating. Going to try and load a previous firmware and see what happens.

p.s. It only happens if i have axe-edit opened 1.01.09 beta 2
This is normal. Pause Axe-Edit during live use.

Firmware updated perfectly here. Sounds great. Got my parameters added to the Perform Global page. Handy little feature.

Added per preset performance items ok in 5.09. Tried this morning with 6.0 and could not add global nor remove the per preset version. Updated to 6.01 and tried again. Windows 10 using CNTRL + F1 on the Perform Gobal tab. View attachment 55851 Highlighted the output level and hit cntrl + F1. Still not doing it. Am I doing something else wrong?

You already have the newest AE beta from the closed 6.00 release thread right?

In case your F1 to F10 keys already have factory assignments for something computer related, hit fn together with the combinations in the release notes.

You already have the newest AE beta from the closed 6.00 release thread right?

I have 6.01 installed. Installed 6.0b earlier this morning. Neither the PP nor Global worked this morning. With 6.01 only the PP is working. I will try the fn key option but appears to be a cntrl issue.

Working fine here.

Hotkey assignments for Perform controls:
 Per-Preset Add: SHIFT + ‘1’ through ‘0’, where ‘0’ is the tenth control on the tab.
 Per-Preset Remove: SHIFT + ALT + ‘1’ through ‘0’, where ‘0’ is the tenth control on the tab.
 Global Add:
 Mac: COMMAND + F1 through F10.
 Windows: CTRL + F1 through F10.
 Global Remove:
 Mac: COMMAND + SHFIT + F1 through F10.
 Windows: CTRL + SHIFT + F1 through F10.

Setting the Perform-Global controls are working fine on my Mac 10.14.5, but the Perform-Preset keyboard controls still don't seem to do anything at all. And to be clear, the keyboard hotkeys worked just fine when doing the same on firmware 5.09b. I've also tried Shift + F1-F10, Shift + Fn + F1-F10, and quite a few other combos, just in case. Help?? :)

Last edited:
Anyone having problems on Mac where Command F5 launches accessibility (voice over) and doesn’t log the performance link? Have tried disabling it but can’t get it to work.

Windows 10 Pro.
Can't add 'Per-Preset' Performance parameters per the release notes?
Shift + 1 through 0, selects tabs or alters the selected parameter (Shift+2 or 8)?

Control + F1 through F10... nothing? However, Shift + F1 through F10 works (like with the previous beta)?

What am I doing wrong?

Windows 10 Pro.
Shift + 1 through 0, selects tabs or alters the selected parameter (Shift+2 or 8)?

Control + F1 through F10... nothing? However, Shift + F1 through F10 works (like with the previous beta)?

What am I doing wrong?

Cliff had mentioned earlier that there may be an issue with windows 10 as he's using seven with no issues and the common denominator to those still experiencing issues in windows 10. I think option clicking works but can't confirm as I'm on a Mac

For those who are late to the party, you need the beta version of AxeEdit (at the moment) for the Performance Page. The link to get it is back in the Firmware 5.09 beta thread. Loving the Global Performance Page. Thank you Fractal.

Back
Top Bottom