Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 6.01

Hold EDIT while powering up.

BTW, tested your preset and Input 2 works fine here.
Thanks I managed to connect fractal boot and I am trying to install again 6.01
I will record the output I have from the input 2.
Are you able to upload a photo with the right setting so I ensure all is ok as I promise you sound either muted or under massive reverb

Thanks for the improvements!

After less than a minute, I realized that I really don't like having to scroll past the Perform pages to get to the Presets page. I wonder if the Presets page could be placed to the 'left' of Home so you could get to it with one button press?

Thanks for the improvements!

After less than a minute, I realized that I really don't like having to scroll past the Perform pages to get to the Presets page. I wonder if the Presets page could be placed to the 'left' of Home so you could get to it with one button press?
this would be a battle between those who want to get to Perform faster than Presets, and i unfortunately think the Perform group is bigger.

@FractalAudio @DavezHear here you have a clip on how sounds when we compare input 1 with input 2
Something is literally damaged or dodgy
Can you please send me a screenshot or a picture on how I should configure it please?
Thanks

FAS, Cliff and all, thanks for all the hard work 👏 .

You're developing and continuously improving a complicated device with a lot of moving pieces. I understand the dev/debug process so appreciate how rocky trying to get new functionality out can be. Hopefully the community overall feels more supportive and appreciative than not.
🙏

Added per preset performance items ok in 5.09. Tried this morning with 6.0 and could not add global nor remove the per preset version. Updated to 6.01 and tried again. Windows 10 using CNTRL + F1 on the Perform Gobal tab. 55851 Highlighted the output level and hit cntrl + F1. Still not doing it. Am I doing something else wrong?

this would be a battle between those who want to get to Perform faster than Presets, and i unfortunately think the Perform group is bigger.

I would imagine that the most frequent users of the Perform page will be gigging musicians, and, assuming that's true, it stands to reason they are less likely to switch to and from the Perform page as often as those who switch to and from the Presets page.

Last edited:
Added per preset performance items ok in 5.09. Tried this morning with 6.0 and could not add global nor remove the per preset version. Updated to 6.01 and tried again. Windows 10 using CNTRL + F1 on the Perform Gobal tab. View attachment 55851 Highlighted the output level and hit cntrl + F1. Still not doing it. Am I doing something else wrong?
Working fine here.

Hotkey assignments for Perform controls:
 Per-Preset Add: SHIFT + ‘1’ through ‘0’, where ‘0’ is the tenth control on the tab.
 Per-Preset Remove: SHIFT + ALT + ‘1’ through ‘0’, where ‘0’ is the tenth control on the tab.
 Global Add:
 Mac: COMMAND + F1 through F10.
 Windows: CTRL + F1 through F10.
 Global Remove:
 Mac: COMMAND + SHFIT + F1 through F10.
 Windows: CTRL + SHIFT + F1 through F10.

Having same issue, can't add parameters to global or per-preset with Win10.... Well, I was able to add one parameter to knob assignment #2, so it did work, but I can't get it to do anything else after that, can add or remove....

i'm getting a weird flutter when switching presets on my FC-12. I tried reinstalling and unplugging FC-12, The switch to the new preset is quick but then kind of stutters on itself if that makes sense. I have the latest axe-edit and did the refresh after updating and didn't experience this prior to updating. Going to try and load a previous firmware and see what happens.

p.s. It only happens if i have axe-edit opened 1.01.09 beta 2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom