Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 6.01

You're not going to the Manual page before you start turning the Manual knobs. You have to go there to make it work, because that's where they live. :)
Ok, Thank you :) ... I have it ...

.. but still searching a solution for this:

What I need ist to have the Performance page containing combined controls.

I search a way to use a single knob in the same way as a normal expression pedal can be configured. but as knob in the Performance page as a combined controller for a number of different parameters,
E.g. as a combined controller for Delay Mix and Repeat together or two control the master volumes of both amp blocks i'm using at the same time,

Ok, Thank you :) ... I have it ...

.. but still searching a solution for this:

What I need ist to have the Performance page containing combined controls.

I search a way to use a single knob in the same way as a normal expression pedal can be configured. but as knob in the Performance page as a combined controller for a number of different parameters,
E.g. as a combined controller for Delay Mix and Repeat together or two control the master volumes of both amp blocks i'm using at the same time,
So you need the Manual controller to be on the Performance page? If so, that sounds like a Wish List item. ;)

You don't need to do that to use the Manual controllers.

Ah ok, how does the the axe know if you want to use the knob for manual modifier or the assigned performance page parameter then? I need to spend some time with the machine understanding what it will do then. Will check this afternoon.

I have a few questions

What sort of parameters can manual control. Is it like a wah sweep
Trem rate ??

Also want to understand global and per preset
If i assign bass mid treble dly mix
Rev mix in global does that mean i have an additional 10 options per preset??

Or is global part of that per preset

Maybe at some point after axe edit comes out someone can do a quick vid if time permits

I have a few questions

What sort of parameters can manual control. Is it like a wah sweep
Trem rate ??

Also want to understand global and per preset
If i assign bass mid treble dly mix
Rev mix in global does that mean i have an additional 10 options per preset??

Or is global part of that per preset

Maybe at some point after axe edit comes out someone can do a quick vid if time permits
Any parameter that is modifiable.

Ah ok, how does the the axe know if you want to use the knob for manual modifier or the assigned performance page parameter then?
How does your car know if you want to use the turn signals or the brake? You reach for the turn signals or the brake. :)

How does the Axe know? You go to the Manual page or the Performance page.

WISH: When on performance page, revert to performance page rather than home screen when exiting Tuner or Layout.
For example - Global Performance is showing, press B for tuner, Press Exit or B again, this reverts to HOME page rather than PERFORMANCE page. Same thing when using the Tuner switch on the FC.
Thanks.

How does your car know if you want to use the turn signals or the brake? You reach for the turn signals or the brake. :)

How does the Axe know? You go to the Manual page or the Performance page.

Ah thanks, so I’ve found the manual controllers page which takes a few different button pushes to get to from the main screen and there’s 2 pages of 5 manual controllers, so 10 in total- looks useful. Having those on the perform page would make much more sense as it will save lots of button pushes. Am I right in thinking they are per preset? Do they get saved with a block preset?

Last edited:
WISH: When on performance page, revert to performance page rather than home screen when exiting Tuner or Layout.
For example - Global Performance is showing, press B for tuner, Press Exit or B again, this reverts to HOME page rather than PERFORMANCE page. Same thing when using the Tuner switch on the FC.
Thanks.
+1

Thanks.
This is the missing link: sticky Performance and Manual pages. The AX8 does it with its VU meters, and it's really handy.

Ah thanks, so I’ve found the manual controllers page which takes a few different button pushes to get to from the main screen and there’s 2 pages of 5 manual controllers, so 10 in total- looks useful. Having those on the perform page would make much more sense as it will save lots of button pushes. Am I right in thinking they are per preset? Do they get saved with a block preset?
Yes, they're per-preset. Whatever you've attached the Manual knobs to in your preset, that's what they do.

Yes, they're per-preset. Whatever you've attached the Manual knobs to in your preset, that's what they do.

Question are the globals seperate
From per perset
So if i understand correctly
In addition to. The global s 10 you now have and additional 10 and 5 more manual

So 1 preset can have 25 user assignable options????

If thats correct that crazy

Question are the globals seperate
From per perset
So if i understand correctly
In addition to. The global s 10 you now have and additional 10 and 5 more manual

So 1 preset can have 25 user assignable options????

If thats correct that crazy
Globals are global meaning not per preset.

Back
Top Bottom