Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 6.00 Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was on 5.08, upgraded to 6.0 -> FAIL, reverted to 5.08 -> FAIL, reverted/upgraded to 5.09, happy dance.
I was wondering if maybe the problem is going from 5.08 to 6.0b. I went from 5.09b to 6.0b with no issue. I guess if you're brave you could try going to 6.0b now that you are on 5.09b.

For the sake of sharing info, I was on FW 5.08 and updated to FW 6.00b, without issue. I have an FC-12 connected, with an FC-6 daisy chained off of that.

A waffle/pancake/sandwich maker is not a bad analogy for a lot of what happens here.

User A - "Woah this thing can make waffles, pancakes and sandwiches - I'm going to get one"
User A - buys machine
User A - "The waffle pancake sandwich I made is really bad, hence this machine is bad"
Forum (usually @chris )- "Try starting with just a waffle, it should taste like a waffle."
User A - "Yeah but it said....ohhhhhh!"

Anyway, time to go back up my waffles.

A waffle/pancake/sandwich maker is not a bad analogy for a lot of what happens here.

User A - "Woah this thing can make waffles, pancakes and sandwiches - I'm going to get one"
User A - buys machine
User A - "The waffle pancake sandwich I made is really bad, hence this machine is bad"
Forum (usually @chris )- "Try starting with just a waffle, it should taste like a waffle."

You waffle real good sir.

User A - buys machine

But it sounds like crépe!

User A - buys machine
So true.

Totally don't want to see the video of that. :eek:

Just pitching in to say I've updated and now I have the input leds lighting up but no output whatsoever. I've seen problems with no input and with tuner issues so since mine is a bit different I thought I'd report it. Will try reverting to 5.09b and see if it fixes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom