Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 6.00 Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try this first:
1. Power down the unit and wait five seconds.
2. Power on holding EDIT until the boot sequence starts (diagnostics text starts to display).
3. Enter SETUP, open the Utilities menu, and page to Reset.
4. Execute Reset System Parameters as indicated on-screen (Push-knob A followed by ENTER). WARNING! Do NOT accidentally perform CLEAR ALL PRESETS!!!
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to execute. Press HOME when finished

Updated to 6.0...got the black screen of death. Reverted to 5.08. Same thing and my AXE III is now a brick. Any suggestions?

Did you try the things Cliff posted?
Try this first:
2. Power on holding EDIT until the boot sequence starts (diagnostics text starts to display).
3. Enter SETUP, open the Utilities menu, and page to Reset.
4. Execute Reset System Parameters as indicated on-screen (Push-knob A followed by ENTER). WARNING! Do NOT accidentally perform CLEAR ALL PRESETS!!!
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to execute. Press HOME when finished
If that doesn't work revert to a previous firmware using the emergency bootloader:
2. Power on holding both PAGE LEFT and PAGE RIGHT buttons until the Emergency Utility page appears.
3. Update as normal using Fractal-Bot.

I can confirm the tuner bug. No output after using the tuner. Didn't happen in any firmware before this. 2nd bug is I have nothing plugged into input 2 and don't have an input 2 block in the preset, but on the front panel's meter bridge input 2 has one led on as if something is plugged in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom