Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 6.00 Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds great. I think this will be very useful for a lot of people.

One request, I sometimes use the Preset List page and Levels page previously 1 an 2 clicks page right. Could we possibly center the home screen so that the previous 2 pages are 1 and 2 clicks page left, and the new Preformer pages are 1 and 2 clicks page right?

Thank you FAS team for continuing to inovate and improve what feels like such a fully realized unit! I often scratch my head and think, what could there be to improve from here...?

this is fantastic stuff to be sure , thanks Boss! However I've run into a conflict on MacBook Pro with Touch Bar(which requires using the FN key in addition to the hotkeys) , when attempting to use the Global Perform commands, all seem to work except FN/COMMAND/F5, which brings up the Voiceover app and nothing on the performance window , and FN/COMMAND/F10, which just does nothing. Anyone else getting these anomalies ? (I am on the MacOS 10.14.6 beta)

Last edited:
Dang, I just got 5.09 beta loaded last night and was going to start poking around with it. I guess I'll jump straight to 6.0 beta, then, since the backups are already done (I do backups before and after a firmware update...).

this is fantastic stuff to be sure , thanks Boss! However I've run into a conflict on MacBook Pro with Touch Bar(which requires using the FN key in addition to the hotkeys) , when attempting to use the Global Perform commands, all seem to work except FN/COMMAND/F5, which brings up the Voiceover app and nothing on the performance window , and FN/COMMAND/F10, which just does nothing. Anyone else getting these anomalies ? (I am on the MacOS 10.14.6 beta)
The contextual menus for these all work perfectly.....Excellent!!..cuz that voiceover thing sux.

can anyone get PP perform tab to work on mac? Shift + 1-0 doesn't do anything for me...
it appears that the hotkeys are a bit borked at this point at least on Mac, but the contextual menus are fully functioning (control/click on Mac)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom