Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 5.09 Public Beta

about time I have a good use for that touch bar on my MacBook Pro (using fn key to expose the function keys on it...this Performance Page is awesome.

Hi Bradlake,

I am using my MBP with touchbar and can't seem to be able to assign the controls. I use the hotkey combination SHIFT+COMMAND (MAC) + FN (to reveal the F keys) and click the F key desired.....so SHIFT+COMMAND + FN + F1.....but it does not take. Are you using a different process?

Thanks,
Derek

Hi Bradlake,

I am using my MBP with touchbar and can't seem to be able to assign the controls. I use the hotkey combination SHIFT+COMMAND (MAC) + FN (to reveal the F keys) and click the F key desired.....so SHIFT+COMMAND + FN + F1.....but it does not take. Are you using a different process?

Thanks,
Derek

No, add Command/Control only to REMOVE a Performance control.

Hi Bradlake,

Thanks,
Derek
What yek said

Maybe it's just me but i really think a context menu for adding /removing performance parameters would be good
I’m guessing that this may be planned for later,they may well be focusing on getting it up and running on the FM3 before release as well as III...but what the hell do i know.

Ok... Question... After you download the (in my case) windows axe edit file what do you do to get to be able to update the axe edit program... Do you use frac.bot?

Well holy s**t whatever will you think of next? Maybe we will be able to make coffee with it and use the perform tab to choose between Americano, Cappuccino,Latte etc lol,
keep up the excellent work guys this is amazing :)

One thought I had was two Perform pages: one per-preset and one global.

I love this!! I've just filled up my Perform screen and had a hard time trying to choose which parameters to leave off. A second would have more than enough slots for my use, so that would be perfect! Definitely have my vote please!

Back
Top Bottom