Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 5.07

ok got it. so yes, with the FC6, you can now use an External switch assigned to Tap for Tempo and Hold for Tuner, using this new Stand-In feature.

as you change Layouts to make the built-in switches do different things, that external will always be the Tap/Tuner. it's a great implementation.
That’s so perfect for what I want to do. Maybe I’ll even get that BOss FS whatever with 2 buttons and have dedicated tap/tuner and dedicated boost or something. So cool!

Looks like the Gap when switching AMP channels or AMP Channels + Cab channels is the same now. I'm measuring around 30ms + around 10-12 ms for fadeout and fadein - so total of about 40-42ms. Very nice!
Looks like the Gap when switching AMP channels or AMP Channels + Cab channels is the same now. I'm measuring around 30ms + around 10-12 ms for fadeout and fadein - so total of about 40-42ms. Very nice!

They keep working away at it
By the way what was the measurement of your dual amp bliock multiplexer just for ref cause that was amazing

By the way what was the measurement of your dual amp block multiplexer just for ref cause that was amazing

That would be 0 as in that configuration there's no gap - since there's two amps blocks always producing data at the same time (I'm not switching channels in those amps, only the multiplexer channel). There will be a fadeout of the previous row and a fade in of the row the multiplexer is switching to, but that's happening at the same time, so no gap there.

Stand-in switches are amazing. If you're running an FC-6 you just got four more switches available to you! No displays, of course, but hella nice for things like changing layouts, tuner and tap tempo.

And I'm guessing the FC6s are out of stock by now!! Glad I decided to get one last week.

Back
Top Bottom