Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 5.06

I have an issue: in axe edit (refreshed after FW updated) when I create a new preset or I select JP green in an existing one, I notice there is not the authentic page of the amp, there’s only ideal page...anyone has noticed that?

Has anyone noticed the volume is significantly lower ion the JP Green model. I usually have the amp level set at between -18 and -13 for most models. For the JP Green I had to raise it to +3 and it is still not as loud as the other patches.

Has anyone noticed the volume is significantly lower ion the JP Green model.

I wasn't able to play before heading to work, but if it's anything like the real amp (of course it is) the gain knob gets cranked more than you'd expect to bring the volume up to match the other channels. Much higher than you'd expect. The clean channel gain can be cranked without starting to break up. The clean headroom on this channel is significant. This is the way it works on my JP2C.

Has anyone noticed the volume is significantly lower ion the JP Green model. I usually have the amp level set at between -18 and -13 for most models. For the JP Green I had to raise it to +3 and it is still not as loud as the other patches.
JP has less gain and a much larger midrange potentiometer.

Has been noted by Cliff above , and is easily balanced and sounds great when done so, as I mentioned above, the Master Volume Trim seems to work well for this’d...

Back
Top Bottom