Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 5.06

The Green channel is much lower in volume than the other two, and that's putting it mildly. Something's wrong, or I'm doing something wrong. One of the two.

Ill try again later. When i tried it earlier it did not seem like a level issue, It was totally silent.

Just got my Axe-FX III yesterday, first time upgrading the firmware. How long does it take? Fractal-bot immediately popped up with "Transfer complete", but the unit still says "File Transfer in Progress..." and looks like it's stuck on 0.1% progress

*EDIT* Okay rebooted the unit, restarted Fractal-bot, and now it's all good

Last edited:
Thanks for this new fw.
FYI Cliff, i've a little (not damaging) feedback: if you play something in the same time than you launch the update with fractal-bot, you can ear a unpleasant hissing (i use spdif output to my sound card).
this something i've encountered since many previous fw updates and running during all the update period.
maybe due to the spdif clock sync.??

Thanks for this new fw.
FYI Cliff, i've a little (not damaging) feedback: if you play something in the same time than you launch the update with fractal-bot, you can ear a unpleasant hissing (i use spdif output to my sound card).
this something i've encountered since many previous fw updates and running during all the update period.
maybe due to the spdif clock sync.??
Don't do that.

Back
Top Bottom