• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 5.06

Jzbass25

Recently have there been changes to the envelope follower? I noticed it decays a lot quicker on notes higher than the open G string unless I put on the boost in my majesty.

I only noticed this since I loaded up the final frontier 2 patch and it is having trouble finishing the sequence on the higher notes.

Rafa Diaz

Inspired
A bit of an offtopic but I think this firmware has lasted more than the previous versions, I was getting so excited upgrading on a weekly basis hahahah
Wonder what Cliff has in mind for the next one? hopefully great surprises !

haffner1

Inspired
A bit of an offtopic but I think this firmware has lasted more than the previous versions, I was getting so excited upgrading on a weekly basis hahahah
He's probably focusing on FM3 stuff for a while.

Randalljax

Fractal Fanatic
He's probably focusing on FM3 stuff for a while.
who knows

I loved the Petrucci amps . so another amp or 2 is always a welcome addition .

The ability to program the 10 encoders globally would be killer and long talked about , it would also probably be super useful to the FM3 to have that feature

Top Bottom