• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 5.05

Jzbass25

New here
Thanks! Found a small bug in 5.05 the axe edit UI. When I select the jp2c yellow the "authentic" tab disappears and can't be selected. However if you're on a different amp's authentic tab and you switch to the jp2c yellow amp then you can access the authentic tab.

chris

Legend!
Thanks! Found a small bug in 5.05 the axe edit UI. When I select the jp2c yellow the "authentic" tab disappears and can't be selected. However if you're on a different amp's authentic tab and you switch to the jp2c yellow amp then you can access the authentic tab.
Axe-Edit has not been updated yet. This is how it works for every firmware update.

Last edited:

illodin

New here
If anyone can actually create (and share!) a similar sound that's playing during the first seconds of this video that would be really great:

And if you don't want to share for free, go ahead and drop me a PM.

Top Bottom