Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 5.02

Added Treble Booster and Mid Booster boost types to Amp block.
Thank you for these! Any chance we could get Micro Boost added to the list? I find myself using that always-on these days with my Bassman Bass presets. Would be nice to have that drive block freed up. Edit: at @yek's suggestion I tried input EQ with a high cut and that's close enough for me!

Changed Control block Envelope Follower behavior so that when the signal exceeds the threshold the control value starts at zero rather than jumping to the threshold value.

This change feels f'ing great with my Mu-Tron block. Feels like I have much more control over the envelope now. Thanks!

Last edited:
Thank you for these! Any chance we could get Micro Boost added to the list? I find myself using that always-on these days with my Bassman Bass presets. Would be nice to have that drive block freed up.
Plus one on that for me!

Plus one on that for me!
I realize at some point there's a spot where you have to stop because every drive block model is getting repro'ed in this menu, but if I can have just onnnnnne more before that happens.... :)

We don't have SDD in there yet, right? That would be my other choice... ;)

IMO SSD is almost all about the mild compression it adds, which can’t be replicated with boost in Amp Block. As far as i know / understand the boost in amp block is just an EQ curve and gain. Don’t think the SSD has too much of a different EQ curve than some other boost types...correct me if i am wrong.

IMO SSD is almost all about the mild compression it adds, which can’t be replicated with boost in Amp Block. As far as i know / understand the boost in amp block is just an EQ curve and gain. Don’t think the SSD has too much of a different EQ curve than some other boost types...correct me if i am wrong.
I honestly don't know... It's magic to me :)

Thanks, Cliff!
not_worthy.gif
not_worthy.gif
not_worthy.gif
My F5 key can take a rest now.

Back
Top Bottom