Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 4.02

Status
Not open for further replies.
That definitely helped. I think part of the problem was that the drive block was pushing the amp block too hard and the wah just pushed it way over the edge. Going back and tweaking the drive block is getting me out of the problem i was in. The Legato sounds great now. The Q-Rod and Rectos were doing the same thing. The outboard wah was just sounding really thin and weird. It IS getting better.

Gonna stay on this latest firmware and see if it's not just user error.

Alright, got a strange bug with the div/13 CJ model. Thought I had it fixed by resetting the amp block but then was able to find a way to reproduce it consistently. Anytime you add a second amp block, even if it's not connected in grid, the div/13 CJ model will mute for some reason.
Attached basic preset to show this. Once you delete the second amp block the sound will come back.

All the other Div/13 models seem unaffected, just the CJ model in particular.

Sorry I didn't mention this one sooner as I had noticed the issue for last few 2 firmwares when I first ran into it checking out Austin Buddys Div/13 patch, but it took that magical combo of having two amps in a preset before I figured out how to reliably reproduce it.

Attachments

• CJ Bug.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Alright, got a strange bug with the div/13 CJ model. Thought I had it fixed by resetting the amp block but then was able to find a way to reproduce it consistently. Anytime you add a second amp block, even if it's not connected in grid, the div/13 CJ model will mute for some reason.
Attached basic preset to show this. Once you delete the second amp block the sound will come back.

All the other Div/13 models seem unaffected, just the CJ model in particular.

Sorry I didn't mention this one sooner as I had noticed the issue for last few 2 firmwares when I first ran into it checking out Austin Buddys Div/13 patch, but it took that magical combo of having two amps in a preset before I figured out how to reliably reproduce it.
Fixed for next release.

Cliff you're the example to follow! there's literally no other company than even casts a shadow on the drive, quest for perfection, and results you produce in your products! Not to mention interaction with all of us using your products the way you do! You always seem more exited to drop these new breakthroughs on us as we are to see them pop up! I am constantly in awe! FAS Rawks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom