Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 4.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the Plexi models are just NASTY now. I love how the 2204 compresses when you smack it hard. Crank the Master and edge up the Input Drive and you've got that British muscle all day long. For those with the YA Checkmate M25 Cab Pack, try it out with M25-2 57 2B and blend in M25-2 121 A2 at -5 dB. Cliff is nailing the edge of breakup and mid gain tones with this FW.

I don't even believe this...that's a gawdamn amp with a mic on it...:eek:

And the Plexi models are just NASTY now. I love how the 2204 compresses when you smack it hard. Crank the Master and edge up the Input Drive and you've got that British muscle all day long. For those with the YA Checkmate M25 Cab Pack, try it out with M25-2 57 2B and blend in M25-2 121 A2 at -5 dB. Cliff is nailing the edge of breakup and mid gain tones with this FW.

Good taste my friend!
This is one of the best tones I've heard in this forum

That’s really bad ass.

Wow that's KILLER!
Sounds great!!
i don't usually say this, but holy shit!
I don't even believe this...that's a gawdamn amp with a mic on it...:eek:
Good taste my friend!
This is one of the best tones I've heard in this forum
That’s really bad ass.

You guys are too kind, and I'm glad you enjoyed it. That officially became my Plexi patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom