Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 4.00 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent all day yesterday updating some of my Axe-Fx III presets for 3.02. Surprised at how much tweaking was needed? Even presets without a Comp or Drive block.

Only made it through around 10 of them. Now 4-beta comes out... Back to the drawing board...:eek::D

EDIT... Didn't mean to sound ungrateful. These updates are awesome!!

Last edited:
I really like the skull crusher. It has an interesting grind to it. I laughed when the authentic page disappeared in axe edit only showing ideal. Can't say I hear any difference when changing preamp tubes, but I also never really did on real amps either.

Strewth, 3 didn't last long! You certainly get your money's worth with these things!

Thanks again Cliff.

Reworked PI Fuzz model based on older “Triangle” version reference. A soft-reset of the model is required to load the new parameter values. Note that duplicating the behavior of a fuzz pedal requires that the pedal be the first non-bypassed block following the Input 1 block and the input block impedance must be set to Auto since fuzz pedals load down the guitar’s pickups.

Would adding a sidechain to the Drive block help with this?

Output compression in the amp block dynamics page has been a favorite parameter for awhile but with this update I like it better off. Sounds more open and low end still bounces without it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom