Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 3.02 Public Beta #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doable but very difficult.
I feel there’s more potential for people to have issue seeing certain colors, or disagreeing with the way it’s highlighted or arranged.

Complaints will happen with whatever choice is made, but I personally think the “highlight” method would be more problematic.

I feel there’s more potential for people to have issue seeing certain colors, or disagreeing with the way it’s highlighted or arranged.

Complaints will happen with whatever choice is made, but I personally think the “highlight” method would be more problematic.
Yup, will then invariably get hundreds of support calls due to color-blindness.

Agreed. I like the global either or approach Cliff is proposing

Maybe making the non-authentic controls dashed, or just dimmer? To avoid any color-blind issues?

Or () around the (non-authentic) controls?

Suggestion: have a toggle on the Amp page to switch between Authentic and Ideal modes. The new global setting (to select between Authentic and Ideal) can then be a default, but you'd still be able to use either in the Amp page with the push of a button.

Currently on the Amp page, Enter appears to have duplicate functionality as pressing in the C knob -- used to assign Modifiers. One or the other could be reassigned to toggle between Authentic and Ideal tone UI.

Suggestion: have a toggle on the Amp page to switch between Authentic and Ideal modes. The new global setting (to select between Authentic and Ideal) can then be a default, but you'd still be able to use either in the Amp page with the push of a button.

Currently on the Amp page, Enter appears to have duplicate functionality as pressing in the C knob -- used to assign Modifiers. One or the other could be reassigned to toggle between Authentic and Ideal tone UI.
I'm not taking suggestions at this time. Highlighting controls, etc. will not be implemented. It requires way too much work and testing.

Cliff could just fill the thing with only FAS amp models. Sounds great and with no real life counterparts, any and all parameters are “correct”.

Honestly a bit too much worry about if virtual XYZ sounds or has the exact knobs etc as the real life XYZ, when it really should just come down to does it sound good.

When I’m playing the FAS Hot Rod, do I care if it’s not based on a hardware model? Nope, just love the fact it sounds awesome, and honestly better than a majority of real amps

This wouldn’t be popular of course but sure would solve the “doesn’t sound like my real world reference” complaints lol .

I'm not taking suggestions at this time. Highlighting controls, etc. will not be implemented. It requires way too much work and testing.
No problem. The global option is great compared to no option! I did ask before but will the ideal option not reset the BMT settings if the amp block is changed thus not eliminating the soft reset? Thanks!

Understood. Providing the option to choose already will be a wonderful solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom