Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 3.02 Public Beta #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Tone of Kings sounds AMAZING on Marshall amps. And Shred Dist is fixed now.

I've requested the basic layout for amps for a long time and I can't be any happier. People who don't like it should ask for a global switch.

Thank you so much. I gotta go back playing now.

The real amp doesn't have any controls other than Volume.
I know. I guess this begs the question as to why BMT controls were moved to the last page when many other controls that are not on any amp come before that? Seems like, as I have said, a much more cumbersome workflow. Why not just indicate which were the original controls by having them a different color so everyone can be happy?

I don’t see the tone page thing as big deal either way really. It does save having to look at Yek's manual so that is cool. Anyway thanks for the update Cliff.

I think the idea of authenticity is usually better than the reality of it.

My neighbor has a really sweet old GTO, 1965. Looks awesome, fully restored interior etc, BUT, it also has things the original didnt like ABS disc brakes. Also has modern rubber compounds for the tires.

Now you could of course build it up like it was in 1965, but your side not going to stop as easily, good luck in the wet etc.

So what is better ? An authentic car, or one that is mostly the same, but with some modern safety improvements that the past few decades have made possible ?

adjusting all these amps for the Tone page must have taken SO MUCH time. i'm just taking pictures of each amp's Tone screen and i'm already 30 minutes in at #180.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom