Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 3.00 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could input buffering reacting better to pickups be the secret? The drives react differently as well.

Last edited:
Hi Cliff, is there any chance of providing a list of any new default values with each firmware? That would give me a choice between a reset and a more systematic comb through. Thanks for all the great stuff so far!
recent previous firmware did actually mention the new Default for a new parameter, and where it'd be set when you load it up and not change anything. so i think this is already happening.

Reactions: RDH
recent previous firmware did actually mention the new Default for a new parameter, and where it'd be set when you load it up and not change anything. so i think this is already happening.

Now that you mention it, I do remember that being the case, thanks. The only question I have then is, are all changes in default values mentioned in release notes as a procedure?

This new firmware is absolutely fantastic ! Amps are more clear and dynamic, the modulations sound warmer... Brilliant

And, the "Avant Delay Channels" preset Iaresee mentionned ... spent an hour playing with the delays programmed in it : so musical and inspiring

Thank you Cliff and FAS !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom