• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 3.00 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLC86

Forum Addict
Cliff please release an ax8 successor ASAP cuz I can't stand reading these threads while knowing I can't benefit right now of this tone goodness people is describing.
I said please :grimacing:

1poorplayer

Forum Addict
Ok , well I just played around a bit. I like it a lot.
I had to reset the amp to appreciate the change.
Am I the only one who suddenly became a better player with this update ? My riffs seem “cleaner” and more precise. God I hate saying things like this , at the risk of the “placebo “ effect , but I feel like I have to. Lol.
All the amps I played sound more detailed. Sounds great.

bradlake

Axe-Master
Yes , the self-delusion algorithm has really kicked in on this one......but it’s REAL.
Ok , well I just played around a bit. I like it a lot.
I had to reset the amp to appreciate the change.
Am I the only one who suddenly became a better player with this update ? My riffs seem “cleaner” and more precise. God I hate saying things like this , at the risk of the “placebo “ effect , but I feel like I have to. Lol.
All the amps I played sound more detailed. Sounds great.

leslie1975

New here
This is it!
I lacked a bit dynamics in previous versions and wrote a post about it. A lot of well known axe-fanatics inhere thought i was crazy or something haha.

But this update makes it all perfect. Great work Cliff! Thank you for all your efforts and finetuning it without compromise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom