Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 20.04 Release

BB Pre AT Drive models
BB Pre AT Drive models
BB Pre AT Drive models
BB Pre AT Drive models
BB Pre AT Drive models... my speakers are going to explode

Just FYI after reading @Dave Merrill s post.
I installed axefxiii_dsp_rel_20p04.syx today after installing the beta previously. I got this screen:
View attachment 106733

Clicked OK and installed 1.12.7 Edit and got this screen:
View attachment 106734

I usually download and install Axe Edit first, but I'm guessing what I experienced is normal.
I have gotten that if you are referring to the saved definitions don't match connected device... I think it is ok, but I haven't checked all 8 scenes of all presets. I do compulsively and obsessively check cabinets on presets... I had a bad trip once. I also have to level stuff all the time, but I am always loading stuff and figure that is normal. It sounds too good to be broken.

Dumble ODS-100 FORD with the Factory 2 #904 (4z12 Rumble -12L 121A Rev), and a Chorus Hall Reverb sounds absolutely stellar. Everything stock except the gain boosted to 5.66 and overdrive to 6.5. Bright Switch on.

Give it a go, its absolutely amazing.

I recently updated firmware from v19 to the latest and it seems like one of my best presets that I made sounds significantly different (worse). Is this typical with firmware updates? Any easy way to fix this? Do I need to reset all blocks and recreate? Thanks!

Hey there - was anyone in need to adjust presets after changing from 19.04 to the actual firmware?
Last time I updated, I had to adjust a lot of things - Clean Sounds where distorted, Lead sounds to low in Volume...to name a few.
OK - I was really late, it was from firmware 12 tu 19 :eek:
But because im in the middle of touring with not to much time to check - I want to avoid bad surprises :sweatsmile:

Hey there - was anyone in need to adjust presets after changing from 19.04 to the actual firmware?
Last time I updated, I had to adjust a lot of things - Clean Sounds where distorted, Lead sounds to low in Volume...to name a few.
OK - I was really late, it was from firmware 12 tu 19 :eek:
But because im in the middle of touring with not to much time to check - I want to avoid bad surprises :sweatsmile:
I haven't had any issues with any of my presets. However, if I were in the middle of a tour I wouldn't update, especially a Beta release.

https://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-3/20p0/axefxiii_dsp_rel_20p04.zip

Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Notes​

More Drive block improvements. Drive block now incorporates the “Chase Transform Technique” for converting analog networks to equivalent digital filters. This improves accuracy in the high frequency region.

Added Esoteric Bass RCB and BB Pre AT Drive models.

Update BB Pre Drive model to match latest circuit (version 1.5).

Increased the range of the Level parameters in Multitap Delay to -100% to +100%.

Added cross feedback parameters to Quad Parallel type in Multitap Delay block. Added “Aurora Delay” preset to demonstrate capability.

Added PVH 6160 Crunch model.

Fixed Klone Chiron optional EQ not working.

FC: Fix Layout: Inc/Dec mini-display labels to show the correct destionation layout when in Destination # or Destination Name.

Various other fixes and improvements.
This thread needs to be unpinned now.

Back
Top Bottom