Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 20.03 Release

I hate to change the subject but I just updated to 20.03 and the latest USB update? and when I change presets, Axe Edit shows the preset as edited with the yellow indicator.
Prompt On Edit and Edit On Scene Change are off. Am I missing something?

I hate to change the subject but I just updated to 20.03 and the latest USB update? and when I change presets, Axe Edit shows the preset as edited with the yellow indicator.
Prompt On Edit and Edit On Scene Change are off. Am I missing something?
What firmware did you come from?

There's a new Global parameter for updating the speaker impedance curve in existing presets. Sounds like it's set to YES for you.

I believe it was introduced in 20.02.

I totaly agree.
So far I've been using the SSD and the T808 Mod as a clean boost but I think with the Klon, I don't need anything else.
I missed that. That's what I get for not watching the video. :oops:

I have no idea what a Klon sounds like, but I do really like the sound from the Klon Chiron. Thank you for adding it. So far I’ve only used it with the Solo 100 and the Band Commander, but I haven’t wanted to stop using those long enough to try it elsewhere.

Th

Checking the new Klon drive model on a few boutique/blues-rock presets and a DI track. I love this kind of special sauce overdrive, I own a few clones/recreations of the mythical pedal myself - EHX Soul Food, Wampler Tumnus Deluxe, J Rocket Archer Ikon, I also have access to a friend's Ceriatone Centura

Thanks so much for posting this - I had never spent much time with the wreckers but this sounded amazing!

Back
Top Bottom