Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 20.03 Release

Guys I think maybe the drive block improvement IS the Klone Chiron. Could be wrong.

Anyway test drove it with the Band Commander/Showman IR from RedWirez and at low gain it sounds really, really, really amazing.

Then I cranked it and guess what? Same. Getting emotional, playing.

I may be imagining things and I didn't play any guitar yesterday... but at a first play through I feel the drives sound more transparent, retaining more highs, probably a bit less compressed

https://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-3/20p0/axefxiii_dsp_rel_20p03.zip

Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Notes​

Improved Drive block.

Fixed Amp block Transformer HF being incorrectly set when using two Amp blocks.

Fixed Amp block Bypass state not being set correctly when using Scene Manager in Axe-Edit.

Removed USB Buffer Level meters as they are no longer` applicable.

Various other fixes and improvements.
Holy Flaming rat's balls Cliff !

I have one analog pedal that hasn't sold yet, a Rimrock Effects Mythical Overdrive that is supposed to be another Klone clone. I'll see about setting up an A/B test once the Spine Center clears me for lifting anything with any weight to it. I either have a pinched nerve or herniated disc so it's very hard to hold a guitar standing up for more than a minute, and even sitting at the desk for more than 5-7 minutes gets the spasms going. I see them tomorrow morning, and hopefully they'll give me some good painkillers while they review xrays and make plans. It's hard not being able to play, but it only aggravates the situation right now.

I have one analog pedal that hasn't sold yet, a Rimrock Effects Mythical Overdrive that is supposed to be another Klone clone. I'll see about setting up an A/B test once the Spine Center clears me for lifting anything with any weight to it. I either have a pinched nerve or herniated disc so it's very hard to hold a guitar standing up for more than a minute, and even sitting at the desk for more than 5-7 minutes gets the spasms going. I see them tomorrow morning, and hopefully they'll give me some good painkillers while they review xrays and make plans. It's hard not being able to play, but it only aggravates the situation right now.
Hope you get that worked out for the best!

Back
Top Bottom