Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 20.02 Public Beta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
https://www.fractalaudio.com/downlo...xe-fx-3/20p0/axefxiii_dsp_rel_20p02_beta2.zip

Fixes the issues w/ several speaker impedance curves in Beta 1.

Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Notes​

Improved speaker impedance curve fitting algorithm. This results in more accurate and more “colorful” modeling as the previous algorithm tended to damp box resonances somewhat. All the speaker impedance curves have been updated using the new routine. Existing presets are automatically updated to use the updated curves. If you have modified the stock curve, i.e., changed the LF/HF Resonance parameters, then you will need to re-enter those values into your presets.

Added 4x12 Lerxst Omega speaker impedance curve.

Added 1x12 Deluxe Oxford speaker impedance curve.

Added 4x12 Hipower Pete T speaker impedance curve.

Added 4x12 Hipower Lindsey B speaker impedance curve.

Added 4x12 USA Semi-Open speaker impedance curve.

Added 2x12 Dizzy RV speaker impedance curve.

Added 4x12 London Town Tall speaker impedance curve.

Fixed Tap Times lost during patch/channel changes in Rhythm Tap Delay mode of Ten-Tap Delay block.

The A-Z knob will work correctly in both directions when editing the name of a Setlist.

Changes will now be immediately reflected for all slots when editing a Setlist songs.

Various other fixes and improvements.

What type of speaker cabinet was the London Town Tall measured from?

The name sounds like a London City High Power 4x12:

V9rsE4X.jpg

Love being able to so convincingly dial in Fanes. Have some of the real deal, so much appreciated.

Yes. I guess I should remove that parameter.
No, please! Can it still be made to work as a kind of "SIC lock"?

I have a bunch of SICs I like as is :).

Or said another way, if they get overwritten I will lose what they were. So I'll have to stay on a previous FW to write them all down or take images to try to recreate them. (Poor me.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom